Sunday, January 9, 2011

In My Mailbox (1)

I've decided to take the plunge and participate in my first meme!


In My Mailbox is a weekly Sunday meme by The Story Siren where participants show what books/swag/movies they received this week through a store, library, or publishing house.


I originally made a video but Youtube said it would take over two hours to upload, so there goes that. *grumbles* Pictures instead!




 ARCs.
- Another Pan (Daniel & Dina Nayeri)
Four Seasons (Jane Breskin Zalben)
- Crash Test Love (Ted Michael) 




Library
- Wide Awake (David Levithan) *review to come*
- The Secret year (Jennifer R. Hubbard)
- What My Mother Doesn't Know (Sonya Sones)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Want to share your own review or post? I'd love to hear from you! I read every single comment.