Monday, January 31, 2011

January Challenge Update

At the end of each month, I'll post an update of how I'm doing with this year's reading challenges. It'll help me stay on track. And from the looks of things, I'm not doing very well.


2011 Debut Author Challenge

Challenge: To read at least twelve young adult novels by debut authors

1. ........




100 Books in a Year

Challenge: To read at least 100 novels between January 1, 2011 and December 31, 2011.

1. Sold (Patricia McCormick)
2. The Running Dream (Wendelin Van Draanen)
3. Wide Awake (David Levithan)
4. Dancing Naked (Shelley Hrdlitschka)
5. Impulse (Ellen Hopkins)
6. Out Of My Mind (Sharon M. Draper)




YA Historical Fiction Challenge

Challenge: To read at least ten young adult historical fiction novels in 2011. 

1. ........



I'm also late to start this one, but will be participating in the Once Upon a Time Challenge from Crazy Book Slut.


Once Upon a Time Challenge

Challenge: To read at least five fairytale retellings or a different perspective than Disney. 

1. ........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Want to share your own review or post? I'd love to hear from you! I read every single comment.