Sunday, January 2, 2011

Memes

Thanks to an awesome blog advice post from The Story Siren, I'm well on my way to better understanding the book blogging realm. Apparently a good way to start is by joining a weekly meme. (A meme is an internet phenomenon where multiple bloggers participate in an "event" every week or month)


But which meme should I join?


I picked the three most interesting book blogging memes I could find:


In My Mailbox: Every Sunday participants post via video or photo what books they've received this past week through contests, giveaways, publishing houses, or their local library.


Waiting on Wednesday: Every Wednesday participants feature an upcoming novel they are excited to read or review once published.


Teaser Tuesday: Every Tuesday participants feature a teaser sentence/paragraph from a novel they're reading.


Help me decide which one to join by voting for your favourite(s) in the poll on the sidebar. If you have any suggestions for other memes, put them in the comments! Poll will remain open until January 20th. 


Thanks for voting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Want to share your own review or post? I'd love to hear from you! I read every single comment.