Monday, March 7, 2011

In My Mailbox (7)

In My Mailbox is a weekly Sunday meme by The Story Siren where participants show what books/swag/movies they received this week through a store, library, or publishing house. (Monday for me!)

I feel like the world's worst blogger. It seems that my entire blog has been dedicated to blogs for the past few weeks. For an apology-slash-explanatio n, watch till the end of my video. 



 
Drought (Pam Bachorz) / Goodreads
Haven (Kristi Cook) / Goodreads
Love Inc. (Yvonne Collins & Sandy Rideout) / Goodreads
Naked at School: Three Plays for Teens (Chris Craddock) / Goodreads
One Night That Changes Everything (Lauren Barnholdt) / Goodreads
Other Words for Love (Lorraine Zago Rosenthal) / Goodreads
The Education of Hailey Kendrick (Eileen Cook) / Goodreads
The Freak Observer (Blythe Woolston) / Goodreads
Voice of Her Own (Sherrill Grace) / Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Want to share your own review or post? I'd love to hear from you! I read every single comment.