Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (6)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly Tuesday meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading where participants feature a teaser sentence/paragraph from a novel they're reading.



"It was a secret society, but what precisely for was hard to tell. Senior's reminiscences were largely of campus escapades like posting mysterious coded messages on the message boards or sneaking out after curfew."
- pg 63, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart

I've barely started this novel. Theatre week plus studying for my upcoming theory test has eaten up a large chunk of my time. Hopefully I can read through a few chapters tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Want to share your own review or post? I'd love to hear from you! I read every single comment.