Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (12)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly Tuesday meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading where participants feature a teaser sentence/paragraph from a novel they're reading.




"I hug Jackson tight and wave good night. Then I walk on in right past Mama without even saying a word. My mind is already floating on that surfboard somewhere out in the sea." 


- pg. 61, Breathing by Cheryl Renee Herbsman


Love this book! Expect the review up some time late next week. 

2 comments:

  1. I like that teaser. Sort of made me wistful and long for the ocean, lol! I like the cover too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and hopeful teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays-the-kitchen-daughter.html

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment? Want to share your own review or post? I'd love to hear from you! I read every single comment.