Sunday, May 15, 2011

In My Mailbox (14)

In My Mailbox is a weekly Sunday meme by The Story Siren where participants show what books/swag/movies they received this week through a store, library, or publishing house.

This week I didn't have a chance to go to my library but I did receive a novel for review! 


Title: The Murderer's Daughters
Author: Randy Susan Meyers
Publisher: St. Martin's Press
Release Date: January 19, 2010
Goodreads


Hopefully next week I'll have more books to share and a vlog update. Comment with your IMM posts and I'll be sure to check them out!

4 comments:

  1. That's an interesting one!

    Have a great week, enjoy your reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting book! I hope you enjoy it. My mailboxes are at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe thanks for the answer about the packaging. I mostly get the box-y kinds of packages, so they don't have any plastic. I think perhaps Australian packages may be more environmentally friendly? Most of them are recycle-able. But yeah, I have this huge stack of it just sitting there. Staring at me.

    Haven't heard of this book. Literary books aren't usually my thing, but hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should share this book with me, please?

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment? Want to share your own review or post? I'd love to hear from you! I read every single comment.