Monday, May 2, 2011

Teaser Monday/Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly Tuesday meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading where participants feature a teaser sentence/paragraph from a novel they're reading.


Tuesday May 3rd is the release date for Therese Fowler's Exposure and since I wanted to point my review for it tomorrow, my Teaser Tuesday is a Monday for this week.




"You spent real time with your daughter - held her, hugged her, listened to her. You weren't the walking dead." 
- pg. 67, Miles From Ordinary by Carol Lynch Williams

4 comments:

  1. Interesting cover and teaser! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intriguing teaser and I find the cover intriguing too. I hope you are enjoying the book. My teasers are from The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch and Big Bad Beast by Shelly Laurenston. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's interesting. I must visit too many paranormal blogs because my first thought was "uh-oh! zombies!"

    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh nice teaser. I have this one on my tbr pile - I should get to it soon.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-17.html

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment? Want to share your own review or post? I'd love to hear from you! I read every single comment.