Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (15)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly Tuesday meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading where participants feature a teaser sentence/paragraph from a novel they're reading.






"Stella is back. Golden Stella. Bright and shining. Lighting me up in her trail. And I am glad. And scared. Because now something might happen."
- pg. 27, Wonderland by Joanna Nadin


I'm about half way through this novel and liking it so far. Expect the review sometime late next week. 

4 comments:

  1. A lovely and intriguing teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesdays-the-long-drive-home.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find the cover of this book to be absolutely amazing! i hope the story itself is just as good :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that teaser, with it's choppy but awesome style (it's kind of how I like to write to think of myself as creative, but I'm so not). Looking forward to reading your review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting teaser! I like the cover.
    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment? Want to share your own review or post? I'd love to hear from you! I read every single comment.