I decided to spice things up this Tuesday and forget about Teaser Tuesday. Instead I'm doing a Top Ten Tuesdsay, a weekly meme by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic is
Top 10 Books That Should Be In Your Beach Bag
I've been compiling my summer reading list and "beach reads" are my favourite to include. I love the mix of summer, romance, adventure, and humour!
10. Bass Ackwards and Belly Up by Elizabeth Craft and Sarah Fain
9. Breathing by Cheryl Renee Herbsman
8. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
7. Girl at Sea by Maureen Johnson
6. Waves by Sharon Dogar
5. The Vinyl Princess by Yvonne Prinz
3. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
1. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
Did you do a Top 10 Tuesday this week? Leave your link in the comments and I'll be sure to check it out!