Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer Reading List

Summer's here!



To celebrate my first week of summer holidays I've compiled my official reading list. The list encompasses books from the 2011 Debut Author Challenge, the Awesome Awktopus Summer of YA Lit Challenge,  and my goals for the Once Upon a Read-a-thon.

I'll probably end up reading only half of these and be distracted by shiny new covers at the library but it's always good to have a goal!


2011 Summer Reading List

Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Annexed by Sharon Dogar
Between the Lines by Tammara Webber
Clean by Amy Reed
Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
Fall for Anything by Courtney Summers
Four Seasons by Jane Breskin Zalbin
Leap by Jodi Lundgren
Looking for Alibrandi by Melina Marchetta
Nowhereville by Sean Campbell
Released by Megan Duncan
Summer in the City by Elizabeth Chandler
When It Happens by Susane Colasanti
Wildefire by Karsten Knight

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins


On a side note I will also be reading Harry Potter in preparation for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 release on July 15. I won't count this towards by 100-in-2011 though because it's a re-read.


Did you make a summer reading list? Post your link below and I'll be sure to check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I did not like Dear John, the movie, and based on that, I wouldn't read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I have quite a few of those books on my to-read-soon list. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment? Want to share your own review or post? I'd love to hear from you! I read every single comment.