Happy Canada Day!
If you haven't already, check out my Canada Day Giveaway. It's open to US & Canadian residents. If you're a Canadian resident from Ontario, hopefully you can be a part of our YA book blogger meetup on September 25th. Check out the giveaway post for more details.
As I enjoy the warm sun at my cottage for the weekend I hope you're all having an awesome Canada Day!
Unfortunately Book Blogger Hop's question of the week hadn't been announced when I wrote this post on Wednesday. I'll be sure to do it next week!
A book-question and weekly recap meme hosted by Ginger at GReads.
Mr. & Mrs: Who are your favorite book couples
Romance. The best part of most YA novels. Love it! Some of my favourite couples have stuck with my for years and others are new loves. My top 8 is:
- Annabel & Owen, Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
- Daine & Numair, The Immortals series by Tamora Pierce
- Lyra & Will, His Dark Materials series by Philip Pullman
- Tessa & Adam, Before I Die by Jenny Downham
- Calwyn & Darrow, Chanters of Tremaris series by Kate Constable
- Claire & Henry, The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
- Alianne & Nawat, Daughter of the Lioness series by Tamora Pierce
- Clary & Jace, The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
Did you do a TGIF? Post your link in the comments and I'll be sure to check it out!