Friday, July 22, 2011

TGIF (5)

A book-question and weekly recap meme hosted by Ginger at GReads.

"Bookshelf Tour: Where do you keep your books at home? Are they organized?"
Awesome question! I've been dying to do a proper bookshelf tour since my blog was started in January, especially after I got new bookshelves in early July. 

Here's my video! I try to list all the titles/authors but end up giving up half way through. LOL






Did you do a TGIF today? Post your link below and I'll be sure to check it out!

5 comments:

  1. Wow. A Video of your books. Ha! I have piles of books everywhere that don't fit on bookshelves. I must do something about that this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire you alphabetic author order, and please please please read Hunger Games soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait. You haven't read the Hunger Games? Oh, please read it soon!

    Jessi @ Reading in the Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice collection! And, seriously, please do read The Hunger Games soon! I made my sister, who isn't much of a reader AT ALL read them, and she absolutely loved them! :D

    Here's my TGIF post: http://starryeyedrevue.blogspot.com/2011/07/tgif-1.html

    I'm a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your books are so organised!! I feel so...disorganised now

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment? Want to share your own review or post? I'd love to hear from you! I read every single comment.