Sunday, January 16, 2011

In My Mailbox (2)

Second IMM post!


In My Mailbox is a weekly Sunday meme by The Story Siren where participants show what books/swag/movies they received this week through a store, library, or publishing house.


I seem to keep having problems with IMM. Last week my video wouldn't upload, this week I have no camera battery. *sigh* Very disappointing. On top of that, I only got 2 new books this week. 


Note to Self: Suck less at memes. 


Here are the covers of the two books I got this week from my local library. Dancing Naked review should be up shortly, and I'm about half-way through Impulse.



Dancing Naked (Shelley Hrdlitschka) / Goodreads



Impulse (Ellen Hopkins) / Goodreads 

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your video didn't work, but I hope you enjoy your books! Happy reading!

    My Mailbox is here!

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment? Want to share your own review or post? I'd love to hear from you! I read every single comment.