Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (1)

I decided to take the plunge again into another meme. Hopefully by the end of this week I'll set into a rhythm: Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday memes with a review on Monday and Friday.
 
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly Tuesday meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading where participants feature a teaser sentence/paragraph from a novel they're reading.




"These kids are the best of the worst - bright, capable underachievers. It's truly bizarre that they end up here."
- p. 345, Impulse by Ellen Hopkins
 

 
I'm about 150 pages away from the end of this book, can't wait to finish! Expect my Dancing Naked review on Friday and my Impulse review on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Want to share your own review or post? I'd love to hear from you! I read every single comment.