Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (5)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly Tuesday meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading where participants feature a teaser sentence/paragraph from a novel they're reading.




"But he knew this: if a girl and a boy met, and they didn't have a boyfriend or a girlfriend, and they both looked all right, and they didn't mind each other, then they might as well go out together. What was the point in not?"
- pg 94. About a Boy by Nick Hornby


Once again, haven't finished this novel yet. Really enjoying it though, and can't wait to watch the movie again when I'm done. Expect the review on Thursday at the earliest. I'm hoping to be one-step-ahead with my reviews from now on. 

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, might as well I guess. It all sounds pretty noncommittal to me, but then again why commit when you're young?

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so glad my teen years are so very far behind me. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesdays-the-devils-star.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) You never know - it might just work out.

    Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  4. True. But if it's a Nick Hornby book, it's likely to turn out badly.

    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment? Want to share your own review or post? I'd love to hear from you! I read every single comment.