Sunday, February 20, 2011

In My Mailbox (5)

In My Mailbox is a weekly Sunday meme by The Story Siren where participants show what books/swag/movies they received this week through a store, library, or publishing house.


Almost home! This time tomorrow I'll be living at home again. Can't wait! I've missed my regular blogging and reading schedule. Thanks to all my followers for putting up with my absence.


For this week's IMM I don't have a camera, so here're the covers!





About a Boy (Nick Hornby) / Goodreads


The Whole, Entire, Complete Truth (Caroline Rennie Pattison) / Goodreads

3 comments:

  1. A great mailbox! They all fab. Happy reading :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read these books but I added them to my TBR pile.
    Happy reading.
    I'm a new follower^^

    My IMM:
    http://mysteriousrose.blogspot.com/2011/02/in-my-mailbox-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted to read About A Boy. I've heard it's really good! Enjoy your books!:)

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment? Want to share your own review or post? I'd love to hear from you! I read every single comment.