Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Short Hiatus

Hello followers!


For almost a week I've taken a short vacation from blogging to sort out some last minute details and start packing for my move to university. I have tons of reviews to finish writing but hadn't scheduled any for the time I was gone.


I left a vacation notice at the top of the screen ending today but I've realized that I need some more time to reevaluate how I'll continue blogging once I'm at school. I'm starting to doubt how much time I'll have to read, write reviews, make posts, host giveaways, etc. I'll probably be severely cutting down the number of books I read and as a a result, the number of the posts per week. 


I have a Witchlanders tour stop scheduled on August 23rd but other than that previously scheduled post I probably will not be posting regularly for the next 2 weeks or so. Hopefully when school starts up I'll have a handle on my schedule and be able to tell you what the blog will look like.


Thanks to everyone who has continued to follow during this "hiatus" period. Love you all!

7 comments:

  1. Take all the time you need, Laura! It will take some adjusting, for sure, to get some semblance of balance between juggling uni schoolwork, reading and blogging... but I'm sure everything will work itself out in time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting uni can definitely be chaotic, but I hope you have as seamless a transition as possible. I know there will be tons of stuff to do and classes to focus on, which definitely take precedence over blogging. Good luck with everything!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way. :( Good for you for getting ready, I just got my towels today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to need to reevaluate soon too *is procrastinating it*
    but for now, enjoy your hiatus :) Eep, I can't believe uni is coming up so quick!! :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your hiatus, Laura! Blogging while juggling school and life is a challenge but I'm sure you'll figure out something that works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! Good luck starting school :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck at school! Definitely take the time you need, read some good books if you have the time, and don't put any pressure on yourself. It's such an exciting time for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment? Want to share your own review or post? I'd love to hear from you! I read every single comment.